Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1st

This is going to be a busy week! Tomorrow we have an OB appointment where they will also schedule the GD glucose test. Joy, NOT looking forward to that. Tuesday is the Birth Center, and then the rest of the week is busy busy at work. We're just finishing up our current issue, which went by surprisingly fast. In my line of work, 2 month intervals go by very quickly. Only one more issue to go before Reid is here!

I think I've convinced Will to do the 3D/4D ultrasound! If that is the case, we will probably do that in 2-3 weeks. Yay!

My dad came for a visit this weekend and helped me get a ton of stuff done around the house. Yesterday we work on the yards and today we are going to install the chair rail molding in Reid's room. Slowly, a bit of weight is getting lifted off of my shoulders. Last week I found out that I DO get disability after Reid is born, 6 weeks. I wasn't aware that this would be offered to me. It is such a relief to know that we won't have to live without that income for such a long period of time, even though we could manage. Also, things like the yard and molding are things that I "in theory" could do by myself, but I actually need help to do them. It's amazing how tired I got yesterday from working in the yard and I didn't do much at all! Thank goodness for Dads!

I thought I would start a fun little thing for each time I post, "Craving of the day" :)

Craving of the Day: Brownies and iced tea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT ONLY will you get 6 weeks of disabilty after, you can get 4 weeks before your expected due date AND an extra 4 ontop of the 6 postpartum... you should get info with your checks.. i think its called paid family leave!!! I did it so I know you will be able to as well.... although do it before too... unless you want to work... you'll probably make more...