Is it just me, or does every new mom just love hearing the word "perfect" when it comes to describing their baby and their pregnancy?
Will and I went in for a routine 4 week OB appointment yesterday. The most important part of this appointment was to go over the results of the level II/20 week ultrasound. "Baby is perfect! Brain, heart, kidneys, spinal cord, fluids, placenta....all perfect!" said the doctor :) "Your weight gain is perfect, you are measuring right on schedule, your blood pressure looks perfect" Ahhhh....I love it!
I've gained about 15lbs so far. I feel heavier, but all in all, it feels "right". I love being pregnant and I love my little (little??) belly. Reid is very active. My mom got to feel him kick for the first time last weekend, and Will gets to feel him every few days or so. Last night we were sitting on the couch and I was watching my stomach move. Very weird! Will actually saw it too.
No news yet on birth specifics. Still waiting to hear back from people. A few of you asked, and no, we're not considering a home birth. We simply live too far away from a hospital to consider that, but I do think it's a great option for other families. There are some beautiful home births in the video that I posted last time.
Okay, it's late, I'm off for bed. Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy first Mother's Day!!!
A belated Happy Mother's Day! I am glad that everything is going so well!
Post a Comment