Basically, we're just waiting for Baby Reid to make his debut. He will come when he is nice and ready, and I'm in no huge hurry. 3 weeks from Saturday is the official due date, which feels right around the corner! Most women at this point are anxious to be done with this whole pregnancy thing, but I'm just fine. Like I said before, he will come when he's ready.
Here is my 36 week belly pic! I see a pretty big difference from the 34 week one, so I wonder what the next 3 weeks will bring? PS- Don't mind my silly face picture. I can't help but laugh at my belly from the front. It looks like a watermelon...only larger! haha.


2 comments:
50% effaced--oh girl your a rockstar! Your body is perfect for this!
You look awesome in that "watermelon" picture. I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment