Still no morning sickness, thank goodness, but I definitely feel "different" at times. I'm not quite as tired as I have been, but I am going to bed around 9:00 each night. I'll get very hungry but after I eat my stomach feels unsettled. I guess it's all a part of growing a human being, it's not an easy or simple task!
As much as I wish I was, I'm not starting to show yet. Will has been great, he likes to rest his hand on my tummy and even kisses it goodnight. Haha. I can't even explain how special this is for us. I have never felt closer with my husband and I know that he will truly be an amazing father. I couldn't ask for a better partner and friend to be experiencing this with.
Poor Will worked an 19 hour day yesterday. Yes, literally. He went in at 8:30 in the morning and then sold a car around 9:00 pm. However, to finalize the deal, they needed signatures from a person in Chico. Yes, CHICO! So, Will had to follow these people all the way out there, late at night, and didn't get home until 3:45 am. I was worried sick but he sounded nice and awake and checked in often.
In case you are wondering, I haven't told work that I'm pregnant yet. To be honest, I'm very nervous. It's hard working for such a small, close knit company. I'm scared that this will "throw them off" and I am clueless as to how they will react. My boss and his wife have 5 kids together and our office is a very kid friendly place. That being said, my job and the way it works is complicated. It's not like I work hourly and there is an HR department to consult. Next Friday is our reservation deadline and then we go into production on the February issue. I want to get through most of that and get some things accomplished so that when I do break the news, they know that I was able to be just as productive as normal while still being pregnant. That being said, this week wasn't easy. I've been a bit emotional and easily irritable. Sometimes its hard to hide those emotions when you are under stress and pressure, but I've been doing my best.
Here is your 6 week embryo update!!
This is going to be a busy week for your amazing little embryo. Their brain is still growing remarkably fast; miniature hand plates are starting to develop and the early formations of what will be their fingers are already visible. Also, the lower limbs do not develop quite as fast, so they’re pretty much still flippers. Up until this point, your baby has been very curled up with the he
ad and tail in close proximity, but this week their trunk and neck are beginning to grow and straighten as their tail recedes into its resting position in the back. Even though your little miracle is only 6 weeks old, they’re already capable of demonstrating reflex responses to touch!Right now, your baby is approximately the size of a grain of rice!

3 comments:
Awwwww 6 wks... I know it's still early, but where is the time going?! Scary stuff. Will is so sweet, you guys are gonna make such wonderful parents!
I am feeling really close to my husband right now too. He too has been really sweet in our pregnancy.
u won't show for a while :O) i was 4 months and nobody knew still, 5 months its noticable unless you wear a big shirt!!! but then again everyones different!!! but trust me u will hit that point and be like WAIT IM TO BIG GET IT OUT!! lol...
Post a Comment