Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Very blessed

On my way to work this morning I was listening to the song "Cry Holy" by a group called Salvador (on my new MP3 player, thanks Mom!) Tears came to my eyes and I thanked God for giving us a baby. I should have thanked Him much sooner, but I guess I was afraid to be thankful for something that I was scared I might lose. Every day I am feeling more comfortable with the fact that this baby is most likely going to be healthy and that we will see it's little heartbeat on February 11th. Creating life is such a miracle and I am so, so thankful that we have geen given this gift.

I then got to thinking about how blessed this baby is going to be. He/she has 6 grandparents, 4 great-grandparents, and the best set of aunts and uncles that anyone could ask for. I can't wait for each of you to meet this child. The love that will surround him/her is almost more than I could bear while driving (it's hard to stay on the road when you are crying, haha).

Okay, there is my hormonal pregnant lady post of the day! haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are falling in love with your lucky little baby. You are both truly blessed.