If you have never been pregnant, it's hard to imagine another person growing inside of you. Before it happened to me, I couldn't even fathom it. From the moment that I found out that I was pregnant, it all felt "right". Nothing seemed strange about it any more. Sure, I get that sense of amazement from time to time, but not the "weirded out" feeling. I believe I started feeling Reid around the day of our ultrasound appointment, last Saturday. After the ultrasound, I REALLY felt like I could feel him moving, like I knew for sure that it was him. The best way to describe it is like a goldflish flopping around in your bladder. That's what it feels like. haha. See?! If you've never experienced it, I'm sure that sounds a bit creepy.
Whenever I feel him, I try to picture what he is doing. Did he flip around, did he kick me, did he arch his back? I think to myself, if this is what a baby feels like at almost 17 weeks, what will he feel like at 30+ weeks? I'm looking forward to the swift kicks to to the ribs...haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ya that rib thing Is what Im going threw right now at 29 weeks!!! It's so much fun! Im sure Im bruised Inside!!
Awwww Bre!!! It must be amazingly reassuring!!!
Post a Comment