The place was very cute, called Baby's Debut in Elk Grove. We paid $75 for a 2d 30 minutue gender determination. You are allowed to have as many people in the room as you like, it's not like a traditonal doctor's office. It was me, Will, my mom, Doug, Will's parents, and Will's brother and sister (they were in town from Idaho). Will and I decided on the way over that we wanted to see the baby and find out first, and then invite everyone else in the room to watch the rest.
Turns out that Doug went to high school with the owner, so I instantly felt more comfortable. The place was adorable. Will and I went into the back room, I laid down on the table, and put on the gel, and there was our baby! My, how quickly they grow! The baby had it's little butt wedged down in a corner, so she had me lay on my side to find the "underside" of the baby to see the "goods" haha. Low and behold, there it was.....
A little penis!!! haha. Our little baby is a BOY!!!
We called everyone else in, but didn't tell them what it was. We let her show them. She pointed to the little pee pee and told them it was a boy! So exciting!
We got to see his hands, his feet, his little brain, the beating heart, the stomach, the bladder, the umbillical cord, so many great things! She even let us take a peek at him in 3d/4d which is normally more expensive. It was amazing!
Okay, enough of the yaking, here are the pics! Oh, and PS, his name is (still) Reid! Reid August Francis Thurston :)





2 comments:
OMG!!! those pictures were crazy!! and I can't believe the little pee pee.. although i know its easier to see when you are actually there.. the pictures are harder to see!! :O) I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SHOP!!!
Bre, your son.... yes, SON... is gorgeous!!! I'm so pleased you managed to find out the gender!!
Post a Comment