"Round ligament pain generally refers to a brief, sharp, stabbing pain or a longer-lasting dull ache that pregnant women commonly feel in the lower abdomen or groin, starting in the second trimester.You may feel round ligament pain as a short jabbing sensation if you suddenly change position, such as when you're getting out of bed or out of a chair or when you cough, roll over in bed, or get out of the bathtub. You may feel it as a dull ache after a particularly active day — when you've been walking a lot or doing some other physical activity."
And yep, I've been having it! I've suspected it for a few days, but it became quite apparent today while I was in my office, I was drinking water and I kind of choked. When I coughed, I got a STABBING pain in my lower left side. It was a terrible feeling, because I needed to cough to get the water up that I was choking on, but it really hurt! Probably a funny sight at the time :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby's first SLING!
On Wednesday I got a Peanut Shell sling from Goores. I had a hard time paying $49 for a relatively small piece of fabric, but I realize that almost all slings are pricey. They have a really cute website and a neat story of how they got started. I probably won't buy another one until the baby is here and I know I will use it a lot, but I'm already kind of excited about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment