
Another week bites the dust! Only 1 more until I'm officially half way!
Soo.....I think I got my first a) kick or b) ginormous roll over today! I was sitting on the couch, I felt a little bit of movement, and then BAM! Something I had never felt before! I don't really know what it was, but it felt like little Reid did something different. haha. Or, you know, could have been a gas bubble....when you're pregnant it's hard to tell!! :D
I'm feeling very "pregnant" lately. I never really got that glowing thing until this week, but I credit part of that to beautiful weather. It's supposed to be 86 degrees today! For some reason, I just feel really pretty. I finally feel like I'm showing, for REAL. I'm still having a hard time with clothes however. Most maternity is too big, and I don't really like it, but I'm SOL when it comes to wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes, namely pants, jeans, shorts, and any form of button down shirt. The only thing I feel comfortable in are dresses, but I know this warm streak won't last forever.
I feel like Will is getting more and more excited about the baby and the pregnancy. He is so great. I've said it so many times, but he really is. I just miss him because he's been working so much- they are short handed in their department. We were laying in bed this morning talking about Reid, how we are so excited for his first smile, his first laugh, everything. Eeee! I get excited just thinking about it! :)


2 comments:
Look at that cleavage!!!! Oh how I miss it soooo much, my boozum got even smaller AFTER breastfeeding lol... enoy them while they last!!!
Bre I said it on JMs, but you truly look gorgeous. And I agree with you on the "glowing", it's like pregnancy is so you. Baby Reid is looking great in tummy-land!
And Jess.... Yep check those jubblies *lol* Bet Will's like a child at Christmas with them!
Post a Comment