Our appt was at 8 am, my bladder was nice and full (they tell you to drink 16 oz of water before your appointment)! Little Reid was looking great. His head is facing down, towards the right side of my uterus, with his legs over at the left. He is definitely still a HE! He saw his little thingy several times. He was kicking a lot during the u/s, it was so cool to feel him an watch him on the screen at the same time. At a couple of points, he had his little legs locked out, pushing off of my uterus! No wonder I feel him so strongly! His heartbeat was 142 bpm. She said something about my placenta being towards the front??? No idea what that means.
Get this....he is already 13oz and is measuring ahead, putting his due date at Sept 2nd, although the u/s tech doubted that my OB's office would change it (They have my due date at 9/8 based on their little calendar thing which isn't acurate unless you ovulated on cycle day 14)
Here are the pics!






4 comments:
Those are some pretty clear Pictures!!!
Wow wonderful pictures!-Angela
Awesome pictures --- they're so clear! I love the foot/toes picture! too cute.
Your soooo lucky!!!! I had to drink 32 oz. and had to have this old man carry me in a wheel chair to the ultrasound lab... lol!!!! I HATED DRINKING THAT WATER!!!
Post a Comment