
Daddy felt the baby kick for the first time last night!!!!
I've been feeling strong movements for 4-5 days now, and feeling him more and more from the outside when I push on my tummy. It's so spuratic though, it was hard to get Will to be able to feel it, but it finally happened last night!
I've been feeling strong movements for 4-5 days now, and feeling him more and more from the outside when I push on my tummy. It's so spuratic though, it was hard to get Will to be able to feel it, but it finally happened last night!
It's hard to explain. I can feel when Reid is active and moving around, and then I put my hand on my tummy, I can feel when he is getting ready to make a big kick/movement....it's like the area under my hand gets tense, and sure enough, almost every time, I feel the jab! So, last night while we were watching American Idol, I felt the tense little pressure, so I hurried and put Wills hand there. Reid kicks, Will says, "Was that him?!" :) Why yes, yes it was Daddy!!!

2 comments:
Wait till he start's Pushing! It's a crazy feeling!
I loved that moment! I can actually watch my baby make my belly move sometimes now. I love it.
Post a Comment