
*sigh* I am so, so in love!! I found a woman who makes custom bedding, blankets, and other textiles. I've emailed her and she can even re-create something that I see or something that I dream up.
Look at how gorgeous these are for a little girl! And her prices are awesome especially considering the fact that they are custom. She has PERFECT ratings on this site. I will definitely be ordering my bedding from her, boy or girl.
Kory's Kradle

2 comments:
That's awesome Breanna!!! I like that B&W one!! Glad you found her so you can have the nursery you always dreamed of, which I know will be gorgeous!
I don't want to burst a bubble.. BUT have you read anything about not having bedding in the crib?? how it could cause suffocation?? anyways, I opted out.. but a lot of people like the crib bumper thing... honestly I would have never needed it.. at least until he was out of the blue for SIDS!!!
Post a Comment