Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh, the ironry

Wouldn't it just figure that as soon as I hit 11 weeks, right around the time where one is supposed to be "in the clear" for avoiding morning sickness, that I start getting sick?

I've been feeling ill every day since Friday. No actual throwing up, but bad enough that all I can do is lay on the couch. Nothing sounds good to eat and every time I move I get another wave of nausea. Funny thing is, it doesn't happen in the morning. I feel GREAT in the morning. Yesterday I even managed to get out of the house to see my mom, get a little bit of work done, and have a shopping day at the Galleria with the girls. But, low and behold, it did it me and I was a zombie for the rest of the night.

Right now it's 10:20 am and I feel like poo :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just passing by, Just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! sorry to hear about the sickness! I was like that with both pregnancies, more worse with this 2nd one! :) it does get better, but it comes back in the last trimester =D

Anonymous said...

Sorry morning sickness has struck. I hope it leaves soon.